Hi,

My name is John T. Sarboah Jr. I am from Liberia, West Africa!

Born and raised during the Liberian civil war, and having to navigate through the vicissitude of a daring past, I am compelled to provide meaningful alternatives for the next generation so that “no one else’s child” will have to taste the bitterness of abject poverty in a war-torn society.

Today is a far cry from the trauma of yesteryears. I live my truth and every day I’m convicted to make a change in someone’s life for the better. The words of my idol Madiba (Nelson Mandela) still resonate with me to this day, “peace is not just the absence of conflict; peace is the creation of an environment where all can flourish, regardless of race, colour, creed, religion, gender, class, caste or any other social markers of difference”.

I started from the bottom, but now I’m proud to say I’m a Medical Doctor in Training, an Obama Africa Leader, a Healthcare Advocate, an Activist and an emerging “Doctorpreneur”. I coined this term due to my ambition to ignite the next healthcare renaissance on the continent of Africa; seeking to inspire doctors to develop or join innovative joint-ventures that service the healthcare equality gap whilst accruing sustainable economic gains at scale. I am privileged to be driving social impact, innovation, and transformational leadership, whilst positively affecting public policies through advocacy.

It is a high honour to be privileged to work with my passion in the service of the less fortunate. This is why I seek to inspire our youth into progressive action; to hold to account policymakers to ensure laws are proffered that bridge existing inequality gaps and challenge healthcare professionals to venture into entrepreneurship. This will give a higher level of hope and commitment to the next generation of tomorrow’s leaders.

Connect with me to find out how I can help you, your employees, association members, students/fellows and/or organization –join a pool of global visionaries, impactful leaders, and revolutionaries to transform our world in impactful ways.

1 reply